Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tonight I dream of rare moments of love, peace, and delight

Had a dream last night…here’s what dreammood.com had to say about my dream.


Nuptial

To dream of your nuptials, foretells of an engagement that will lead to much joy and harmony.




Hmm…interesting interpretation.

Since I’m already in the dream mood, might as well find out what my recurring flood dream means…

Flood


To see a raging flood with its muddy debris, signifies that you will have much unsettling occurrences and tribulations in life. Your repressed emotions may be overwhelming you.

To dream that you are swept away by a flood, forewarns that someone is trying to use you.

To see a gentle flood, indicates that your worries over a certain matter will be soon be swept away.

Mine’s the last one.. I always dream of a gentle flood in our town, but the water never reaches inside our house. That’s probably because we live in a hill. But it’s funny that in all my dreams the water always reaches our gate but never get past it.

0 comments: